14 March 2013

Jim Carey Brings Out His Oversized Feet

 
JIM Carey needs to get to a chiropodist... fast. The film funnyman whipped out his huge swollen trotters during an appearance on David Letterman's US talk show last night. Foot phobics needn't fret - the lifelike limbs are actually shoes, shaped like a pair of enormous feet.

When the host told Jim there was something different about him, the comedian explained: "I'm going through a bit of a growth spurt. "I think it's the new testosterone cream I'm using." 

The star was on Letterman to promote his new movie The Incredible Burt Wonderstone - about a group of superstar musicians and starring Steve Carrell and Steve Buscemi.

As well as a new single he's releasing with rock band Eels. Jim penned the track himself. It's called Cold Dead Hand and is released on iTunes later this month.






Source: The Sun Uk

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
    was good. I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous
    blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    my site Spazio-kovan

    ReplyDelete

Comment here