21 March 2013

I Don’t Produce Fake Drugs, I Only Package

The Lagos State Police Command has accused a 58-year-old Ikenna Nne of producing “large quantity of” substandard drugs. The suspect, however, said he never produced drugs but only packaged them in a way that made them look original..... *raise eyebrow*

Some of the drugs found in his possession comprise five large cartons of fake Zentel tablets, thousands of packs of Zentel tablets and a large quantity of printed packets for packaging Postinor tablets.

The suspect however said although the goods were not produced by the real manufacturers, they were still as effective.

You can call the goods fake but they are effective. I use the drugs and they work for me. I can even administer the drugs to my children,” he said.

Asked how he got into the illegitimate business, the suspect angrily responded by saying he had worked in a pharmaceutical company in India.




Source: Punchng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here