6 June 2013

My Colleague Is So Hot In Bed But Cold At Work

My lover’s so cuddly with me when we wake up together after sex the night before, it’s just like we’re a couple for life. Then next time I see him he’s back to just being a colleague.
I’m 22 and he’s 26. I met him a year ago when I started work in a big shoe store. He showed me the ropes and we soon became friends.
A group of the staff go out drinking on Saturday nights and he asked me along. We all went to a club and he flirted with me the whole night. Then he called for a cab and he never let go of my hand.

We went back to his flat and we kissed long and hard. Then we moved to the bedroom and had wonderful, fabulous sex. Then we cuddled up close for the rest of the night. He brought me coffee next morning then climbed back in bed for a cuddle and chat. We stayed there all day and had sex three more times. By the time I went home I was so much in love.

Next day I’d thought I could count on a kiss in the stockroom at least. All I got was a business-like smile. It happened again the next month. We all went out drinking and later I ended up back in his flat like before. We’ve been doing this now for a year, off and on. In the mornings he’s coupley and sweet, then he’s back to just being a mate.

He knows that I like him a lot but he never takes things further. He says that we shouldn’t have sex but we do, pretty regularly. It’s hard being near him at work so I’ve tried hard to break off the friendship with him. Then he makes me feel guilty by looking upset.

What's your advice? Is it usually a mistake to have sex with a workmate?





Source: Daily Mail

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog right here! Additionally your web site rather a lot up fast!
    What web host are you the use of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink in your host?

    I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours
    lol

    Here is my web site - click here

    ReplyDelete

Comment here