2 May 2013

Beyonce Covers 'VOGUE' India

Beyonce shows off her kilowatt smile on the cover of Vogue India’s May 2013 issue. The magazine’s tagline sums it up perfectly of who she is: “Chart topper, style icon, business mogul and supermom.”

In the interview, writer Jason Gay talks with Beyonce about her hectic life within the past year. More importantly, being a mom on the road with her 1-year-old baby girl Blue Ivy Carter.

“She’s my road dog,” she says of Blue. “She’s my homey, my best friend.”

Beyonce also revealed that she felt a special telepathic connection to Blue during her pregnancy. “I felt very maternal around eight months,” she explains. “And I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby… But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child.”

“I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door,” she continues. “And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain… We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here