5 April 2013

Nicki Minaj Launches Special Pink Pill Edition of Beats by Dr. Dre

Nicki Minaj is teaming up with Dr. Dre's Beat Electronics to launch a limited edition of Pill portable wireless Bluetooth speaker.
"I am so excited about this product. It's something I actually use," said Nicki. "It's a little tiny speaker that I can travel with yet the sound is incredibly loud and rich. I knew the Barbz would not only love it, but that they'd want it in pink! So, here ya go Barbz!!!! My PINK PILL!"

The Pink Pill goes on sale for $199 at AT&T retail stores and online.






Source: Aceshowbiz

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the great data you will have
    here on this post. I shall be coming back to your weblog
    for more soon.

    Have a look at my page; wolf carlos l md miami plastic surgery miami fl

    ReplyDelete

Comment here