16 April 2013

UPDATE: JoJo Addresses Juelz Santana's Goon Attack

JoJo Simmons has finally stepped forward to provide some clarity in the alleged attack he suffered at the hands of a Juelz Santana affiliate over the weekend and downplayed any real beef existing.

While he would not discuss what really went down, JoJo made sure to let the world know he does not consider himself a thug or violent.

“I mean, I ain’t got no comment towards it. I’m not really into the violence, I’m not really into the thug life sh*t. I’m not gonna sit here and talk about the thug sh*t,” JoJo said in a video. “I grew up a very good kid and all that other sh*t so they can stick to that violent stuff, but me? I’ma stick to getting money. All I’ve been around is money all my life. I ain’t been around all that — gun sh*t, that’s not what I do. What I do is I count money and I f*ck b*tches and I travel the world. That’s all I do. I’m not on that violent sh*t.” (Crave)

Rumors of the alleged confrontation started circulating after a photo leaked online a couple days ago.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web-site: Hip To Waist Ratio Calculator

    ReplyDelete

Comment here