27 May 2013

Amanda Bynes Claims Arresting Officer Sexually Harassed Her

Following her arrest on Thursday for weed possession, Amanda Bynes is claiming she was sexually harassed by one of the police officers.

Don’t believe the reports about me being arrested. It’s all lies,” the actress Tweeted on Saturday.

I was sexually harassed by one of the cops the night before last which is who then arrested me,” she alleged. “He lied and said I threw a bong out the window when I opened the window for fresh air. Hilarious. He slapped my vagina. Sexual harassment. Big deal.

The former Nickelodeon star claims she called authorities on the officer.

I then called the cops on him. He handcuffed me, which I resisted, quite unlike any of the reports stated. Then I was sent to a mental hospital. Offensive,” she wrote. “I kept asking for my lawyer but they wouldn’t let me. The cops were creepy. The cop sexually harassed me, they found no pot on me or bong outside my window. That’s why the judge let me go. Don’t believe any reports.

According to the Associated Press, the New York City Police internal affairs bureau is looking into Bynes’ harassment allegations. “As it would with any such allegation, regardless of its credibility, IAB is investigating it,” NYPD chief spokesman Paul Browne told the AP.


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here