6 May 2013

Chris Brown Confirms Split With Rihanna, Celebrates Birthday With Ex Girlfriend

Looks like Chris Brown and Rihanna are on another break, as he celebrated his birthday on 5th May at Emerson nightclub in Hollywood with ex-girlfriend  Karrueche Tran in attendance and Rihanna nowhere to be found.

Chris revealed he's celebrating his 24th birthday "solo" this year while talking to the "Kyle & Jackie O" radio show in Australia."I'm 23, I'm going to be in Vegas, so I want to really see as many girls as possible," Brown said while talking about his b-day plans.

When pressed about his relationship status with RiRi, Chris continued. "I’m going to do it solo," he said. "At the end of the day, she’s already doing her thing, she’s on the road, there’s always going to be love, but I’m just going to do me… I’m a grown man."

"People have differences, and people have different wants and needs," he continues. "At the end of the day she’s a young girl, I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young, and I’m young too. I just got to step forward and be the man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket."

Tran, 23, who was dumped by Brown when he got back with Rihanna last year arrived at the Emerson Theatre with Brown’s entourage and reportedly sat by his side at the start of the celebration but quickly disappeared from sight shortly after.
“She didn’t look very happy,” an insider told Us Weekly. “He didn’t appear to be paying much attention to her and was partying around a lot of girls.”
Christina Milian, Chloe Green and Corey Feldman also joined in the party.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here