16 May 2013

NeYo Criticizes Ray J For Releasing “I Hit It First” Song

Ray J is now facing backlash from one of his music industry colleague following the release of his new controversial song “I Hit It First,” in which he shamelessly takes some not-so-subliminal aim at his ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian.

Ne-Yo recently stopped by Hot 107.9 radio in Philly and spared no shots when he aired out his thoughts on Ray J’s new single”

“I have not [heard it] and I will not,” Ne-Yo emphasized.

“I personally feel like it’s nuts, it’s disrespectful for one,” he added. “It’s disrespectful for the person that it is allegedly not about.”

The bald headed superstar songwriter continued his rant against the song and even reached out to his Brandy’s baby bro during the interview, but not before making it clear that there was ‘no beef’ between himself and Ray J.

“I don’t have a beef with Ray J, don’t even go there, don’t even start that. I just don’t see the purpose or reason for that. You look nuts for that.

I would have written him a song. Ray J, holla at ya boy. I will write you whatever it is that you need. I have no problem saying it, ‘Ray J you are playing yourself with that. You are bigger than that, cut that out.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here