16 May 2013

Will And Jaden Smith Joke About Emancipation Rumors

Will and Jaden Smith appeared on Ellen to promote their new movie, ‘After Earth’, and the subject of Jaden wanting emancipation came up.

Will tells Ellen it was a joke that was misinterpreted.

Jaden explains:
“I’m not going anywhere. The thing that people don’t get: Everything at his house is free. So I can get anything and everything that I want at his house, so I think Imma be there 20 or 30 more years.” “He [Will Smith] says as soon as I have a movie that’s bigger than one of his movies I can get my own house.”
Will told Ellen the mix-up came from a joke he made in Tokyo.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I would like to subscribe for this website to obtain most
    recent updates, so where can i do it please help out.



    My webpage: how to file for bankruptcy in florida

    ReplyDelete

Comment here