26 July 2013

DJ Khaled Proposes to Nicki Minaj With 10-Karat Diamond Ring

DJ Khaled makes a special offer to Nicki Minaj. In a heartfelt message videotaped with MTV News, the rapper declares his love for the Young Money first lady and pops the question with a 10-karat diamond rock.

"I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine. The only reason I'm not telling you this face to face is because I know that you're busy...," he says. "[If] you gotta take your time and think about it, I overstand."

"We got the same symptoms; we're both suffering from success," Khaled continues explaining why they will be a perfect match for each other. "You need a man like me in your life that's gonna take care of you and respect you."

"I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and about how serious this is to me. I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I wanna marry you," he adds before revealing the ring.

The rapper says he wanted to propose to her last year on the set of "Take It to the Head" music video. "But things got better for me - I prepared for this day. So I went and got this ring. Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?" he concludes.

There is no word if Nicki accepts his proposal, but the femcee definitely knows about the proposal as she has retweeted it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here