15 July 2013

Justin Timberlake Debuts 'Take Back the Night' From Follow-Up Album '20/20' Part 2

[DOWNLOAD]
Superstar Justin Timberlake now debuts the "Take Back the Night" from his "The 20/20 Experience" sequel. The song is six-and-a-half-minutes of funky, disco-dance music reminiscent of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson's "Off The Wall" era.

"Take Back the Night" officially becomes the first single off "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2", which features 11 new songs and a "surprise" track.

"I originally recorded a massive amount of material and decided on the 20 tracks that I wanted on the album over a year ago. But, when I was mixing and going through all of the songs there were so many that I loved - I couldn't resist. . . . I had to throw in something extra on the 2nd half," Timberlake revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here