16 July 2013

Meet The Vampire Couple That Drink Each Other's Blood

Lia Benninghoff and Aro Draven share an unusual bond... they drink each other's BLOOD. The pair from Haverhill, Suffolk claim they are vampires and feed from each other up to four times a week.

They've have only been dating since February after they met on a dating website. But Lia, 20, insists she fell in love at first BITE with the unemployed 38-year-old father-of-five - who claims to hail from the same region of Romania as Vlad the Impaler.

Lia said: "From the moment we met, I knew Aro was the one.

"When he told me he was a vampire, it was exciting. I didn’t realize vampires actually existed, but I’d always hoped they did."

After a three-week whirlwind romance, Aro proposed - and a week later he turned her into a vampire during a bizarre blood-sharing ceremony.
She said: "When he explained that blood sharing would bring us closer together, I asked him to turn me.

"Aro cut himself with a razor on the back of his arm and then he offered me his blood. Then I cut myself and he drank from me too. "Suddenly I felt the energy rushing through me. It took a day for the transformation to be complete, and afterwards I felt revitalized. It was a magical experience - much more intimate than sex."

Lia loved the experience so much she's now hooked on blood and drinks it four times a week to satisfy her cravings.
She said: "If I don’t drink blood, I suddenly start feeling very weak."

The couple have even bought pigs blood from an abattoir for an extra fix. But Lia insists members of the public shouldn't fear their fetish.

She explained: "It’s not like we’ll go round biting just any old person in the street. We only share blood with each other, and we’ve both had tests done."

Despite the 18-year age gap and their unconventional relationship, Lia insists her parents approve of Aro - who discovered he was adopted by a London couple when he was a teenager, before changing his name from Glen Layton.
She explained: "They’re happy for us. At the start of the relationship dad said he wasn’t very happy about it, but that’s just him being overprotective. But now he’s got to know Aro, he’s fine with it."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here