3 July 2013

Sex Tape Destroyed My Trust In Men, Says Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton admitted that she tremble in horror when she recalls how it felt when her recorded sex tape by her ex-boyfriend Rick Salomon became public.

“It was the most painful thing I ever went through in my life,” she says.

The 32-year-old star said that it was not any random person who released the tape but her boyfriend, whom she really loved and trusted.

Hilton said that she was so hurt and shocked that it’s been hard for her to really trust anyone ever again, especially guys. The blonde beauty was 21 when Salomon recorded them having sex and released the video, ‘1 Night in Paris’, on the internet.

The video caused a global storm and Hilton struggles to believe that girls are purposely releasing their own sex tapes to boost their fame.

It’s very bizarre to me to see girls purposely doing it to launch a career, and I think it’s kind of pathetic and disgusting,” she says.

But gone is the nightclubbing, party-going, spoilt rich girl with a huge collection of shoes and handbags as well as the chihuahua, Tinkerbelle, to go with them. Instead there’s a new word to describe the 32-year-old... businesswoman.

She says: “I’ve grown up and now I’m mature. In my 20s I was just getting to know myself and now I feel I finally know who I am.

"I’m staying out of trouble and away from negative people.

I don’t go out that much any more unless it’s for work, so I’m happy to be a businesswoman and focus on more important things.
"I don’t hang out with a lot of the people I used to see because I’m so busy I just don’t have time for any of that.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here