27 August 2013

Khloe Kardashian 'Knows Exactly Where He Is' - Lamar Odom's Agent

Contrary to a recent report suggesting that Lamar Odom had been missing for 72 hours, his agent Jeff Schwartz told ESPN on Monday, August 26, that Lamar's wife Khloe Kardashian knew his whereabouts.

"Lamar is not missing. His wife knows exactly where he is," Jeff said.

"Playing in the NBA is still very much a part of Lamar's plans," Jeff added, without giving more details. Lamar's father also denied that his son was missing. He told Celebuzz, "I spoke to my son last night. I know where he is at, he's around ... I told him I want him to resume his basketball career, and this ... is not a good look. I love my son."

Lamar and Khloe are said having problem in their marriage after the athlete allegedly started abusing drugs two years ago. The reality star and the NBA player reportedly have been living separately. "Lamar just keeps moving around, but he hasn't been home for a while. He and Khloe have basically been separated for weeks. If Lamar doesn't agree to go back to rehab, I bet Khloe's going to file for divorce," a source told X17Online.

Last week, Khloe was spotted stepping out without her wedding ring. The ring, however, was back on as she hit the gym on Monday afternoon.
The 29-year-old TV personality reportedly is not giving up on Lamar yet. According to a TMZ report, Khloe is determined to help Lamar, but she will not get back to him unless he cures his addiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here