30 March 2013

Chris Brown Disses Drake in Young Jeezy's 'R.I.P.' Remix: Come Out of the Closet!

It seems that Chris Brown and Drake won't be shaking hands anytime soon. The former mocks the latter, who briefly dated Rihanna post after she split from him, when teaming up with rising star Kendrick Lamar in a revamped version of Young Jeezy's single called "R.I.P."
"Dearly departed, I bought a plane I departed/ And if you started from the bottom, go on and come out the closet," the occasional rapper spits his verses. Although he doesn't mention any name, it's not hard to figure out that he makes a reference to Drizzy's single "Started From the Bottom".

Breezy's lyrics might be a reply to his love rival's song "5AM in Toronto." The Young Money rhymer made a subtle mocking shout-out to the R&B singer in it, "Sinatra style I'm just being frank with ya/ I mean, where you think she's at where when she ain't with ya."



Source: Aceshowbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here