19 July 2013

Kanye West Slams Taylor Swift & Pink in Leaked Audio Tape

After his much talked-about interruption of Taylor Swift's acceptance speech during the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, Kanye West had already thoroughly apologized for the disrespectful act. But a new leaked tape supposed to have been recorded in secret that same night may get the rap superstar a new wave of unnecessary negative publicity yet again.

The audio was secretly recorded while Kanye was dining with friends after the 2009 VMAs at the Corner Bistro in New York's West Village.

The audio has West justifying the microphone-grabbing stunt he pulled off on Swift, where he allegedly says
"When I heard Eminem's verse on the Drake s***, I went back and rewrote my s*** for two days. I canceled appointments to rewrite! I f***in' care! You know what I'm saying? And that's what I'm saying. Because I did that, Taylor Swift cannot win over Beyoncé! Because I wrote my verse in two days, Taylor Swift cannot beat Beyoncé. As long as I'm alive! And if I'm alive, kill me then! Kill me then! As long as I'm alive, you gonna have to deal with it," he rants.
When an unidentified woman at Kanye's table understandably asks him why he's so angry, The controversial rapper mentioned his late mother, Donda West, in his angry outburst, saying
"Because my mother [Donda West] got arrested for the f***in' sit-ins. My mother died for this fame s***! I moved to f***in' Hollywood chasing this s***. My mother died because of this s***. F*** MTV."
Very much outraged that night, he then moved on to slam Pink who performed two songs that night during the VMAs with
"What the f*** was Pink performing? Don't nobody know that song. Pink performed twice! Two songs? How the f*** Pink perform two songs and I didn't even get asked to perform 'Heartless'? 'Heartless' is the biggest song of the year! It had the most spins of the first quarter! I don't know that Pink song!"
The audio clip, obtained by Gawker, is still unverified and still needs to be authenticated. West's camp has yet to react to the issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here