16 April 2013

Woman Earns Cash Balancing Things On Her Buttocks

Booty obsessed Barbie Edwards has spent a fortune on food to get such a huge backside, but now her big butt is making big bucks.

The 42-year-old mum claims she has the world’s largest bottom, and says she has used her unique asset to make a whopping £18,000 in the past six months just by BALANCING things on her behind.

The colossal rear measures creating a “butt shelf” upon which Barbie can balance trays of food and drink to the delight of her paying fans. 

The bouncy blonde is delighted with her shape and is now hoping to persuade Guinness World Records to include a new category for world’s biggest shelf behind.
 
She said: “I used to hate my big hips and bum, but since I’ve been modelling it’s changed the way I feel about myself. My bum shelf has a career all of its own and I wouldn’t change it.”
As well as making her money, Barbie’s bottom which currently has 4,000 online fans, also comes in handy with household chores.
The mother of three from Washington, USA, explains: “I often use my butt shelf to balance food on while I’m preparing family meals. “It’s also great for balancing cleaning products on when I’m tidying the house or snacks when I’m lying on the sofa at night.”

1 comment:

Comment here