30 July 2013

Nicki Minaj Responds to DJ Khaled's Proposal

Nicki Minaj finally breaks silence on DJ Khaled's proposal, but it's not a yes or no answer. In a phone interview with Funkmaster Flex's radio show on Hot 97, the female rapper said that the marriage proposal was just a stunt despite the 10-carat engagement ring he showed.


"I was shocked just like the rest of the world and I was cracking up laughing with the rest of the world 'cause Khaled is a master at what he does," Minaj said. "Nobody in my real life took it seriously. Everybody just hit me like, 'LOL. Yo, Khaled is crazy.' "

"Khaled is my brother and Khaled was not serious with that damn proposal, ya'll. Please let it go. He was kidding," the rapstress continued. "He's not attracted to me, he doesn't like me. We're brother and sister."

Khaled was quite convincing in his proposal filmed with MTV News, insisting that he was serious to want the female rapper as his wife. "She might say yeah tonight or tomorrow, she might say yeah next year. What am I gonna do, give up? Never. I ain't never give up on nothing I do," he later said in a separate radio interview.

Turned out it was part of his master plan. Following Minaj's radio interview, he tweeted, "Salute @NICKIMINAJ!!! ... Bringing the excitement back to the game!"

So, what was the proposal for? It was apparently his way to get public attention before the release of his new album "Suffering from Success" as Minaj explained, "It was just another way for him to kinda give the world a glimpse on the feeling of this record."
Soon enough, Khaled released a new single called "I Wanna Be With You" featuring Nicki Minaj, Future and Rick Ross. The femcee also seized the moment by unveil her new fragrance Minajesty bottled in a crystal-clear glass shaped in her waist-up figure with a re bustier bra and curly pink wig.

The scent is described as having juicy notes of peach, red currant, and lemon, with magnolia, pink frangipani, and tiger orchid in the heart. The base consists of tonka, vanilla, and musk notes. The commercial ad has been filmed by famed photographer David LaChapelle.

[DOWNLOAD] DJ Khaled's "I Wanna Be With You" (Feat. Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross & Future):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here