1 August 2013

17-Year-Old Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over Sex

Plateau State Police Command has arrested a 17 year old woman, Maryam Yahaya, who stabbed her husband, Lawal Bala to death while sleeping, after returning from work.

Even as the young woman confessed that she killed the deceased over frequent love affairs with her.

Nigerian Tribune learnt that the unfortunate incident occurred when the wife suddenly went berserk and stabbed her husband, who was sleeping after he got back from work. To cover up the alibi, t the young woman ran out of the house to alert those in the neighborhood that some group of assassins had just stormed their abode and killed her husband. On getting to the house, the man who was 27 years of age was seen in a pool of his blood.

Parading the suspect before newsmen on Wednesday, the State Commissioner of Police, Mr Chris Olakpe said men of his command received a distress call on July 9, this year from one Supol Buba Musa, that one Lawal Bala was murdered by unknown person.

The Commissioner said as part of the investigation to unravel those behind the dastardly act, the wife of the deceased, Maryam Yahaya, aged 17 years was arrested in connection with the case.

The wife, Mayam, who said she was two months pregnant for the deceased confessed killing her husband, adding that she developed hatred for her late husband over his persistent demand for sex.

The 17 year old woman who spoke in Hausa declared thus: “I am regretting my action but Bala (the deceased) caused it, despite the plead that he should understand me, he was always forcing me to have sex with him anytime he was at home, at times he would take a break from work and come home to have sex with me.
At a point I got tired, on the day of the incident he had sex with me several times, his action forced me to do what I did. I was forced into the relationship and there was no way I could run away because my parent would bring me back to the house. He frustrated me and I don’t know what entered me that day."
 
She therefore pleaded for mercy and compassion adding that she killed her husband out of frustration and called on the government to come to her aid, based on her condition of pregnancy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here